dimanche 15 juin 2008
飞天
(lovely song... but I don't like the pictures...)
Its the 3rd time practicing it... and this time round I won't be performing (assuming sep plans go accordingly) it. I expected to slack today because the song and the notes are probably imprinted on my memory for the rest of my life but since I took 新笛 II today... I probably expanded more effort, especially with a G调大笛. And of course, struggling to read the score in B flat major when I learnt it as C major back in sec2 because I couldn't manage 筒音= 6 then. Eventually ended up shutting brain down and playing as my fingers remembered it. 2? 3? Who cares. Hahaha!
Am very sleepy, which used to be the case after practice when I was still in secondary school. I guess it was because of the effort... which gradually decreased as I learnt how to sight-read and 混 in 大组 hehe.. So perhaps I did struggle a bit today, contrary to expectations. LOL!!
Picture taken from http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/reader_4876a59801008vrd.html

