vendredi 13 juin 2008

6th sense.

I had a feeling today that germany would either draw or lose the match against croatia, which is partially why I didn't want to watch it (besides the fact that I am dreadfully behind time in my self studying).

Its 30 mins to full-time and germany is down 2-0.

------------------

Final score 2-1.

Ger shall remember that she doesn't have anything against croatia because croatia took england out of the Euro finals. Yes.

All the same, germany should win the next match against austria, which will result in 2 wins and 1 loss - enough to get to the next round. I thought that germany needed to lose somewhere because all this happiness carried over from wc06 doesn't translate to a happy ending in my head. Might as well here, in the group stages of Euro08 - where the match matters, and doesn't.

And then they'd meet portugal. Woohoo.

-----------------

Also. Deutsch? Français? Which language should I continue with?

French is the lingua franca of many international organisations. It is also spoken in more parts of the world compared to German.
German was/is my first language love and I'm still very much more comfortable with German than French.

I like more aspects of French culture, but Germany is still closer to my heart.

Welche Sprache? =(