samedi 24 mai 2008

TV watching and a lot of other stuff

Okay... so ger had dropped off the face of the earth for the last few days...~

No, actually I was busy... watching Nodame Cantabile. Heh. Heh.

Really love this piece - its been haunting me. I can't find the orchestra version, so this will have to do, but its good enough!!

Chiaki is so 帅 right!! AHHHHHHH~~ Plus he can apparently speak french and german!!

Fine, I had loads of drool to mop up. I'm not crazy over the actor, but the character in this show. He looks quite good in those clothes (buttoned collared shirt and jacket mmmmm~ and nice bag too!), is so incredibly talented and is funny to watch too lol! Can't find any decent picture of him playing the piano or conducting with that look of concentration so these pictures shall have to do. Don't like the performance hairdo though, think it ages him.


And nodame is so cute too! She speaks of herself in the 3rd person and is incredibly... kooky. AND talented!! Gross though, washing hair only once in 3 days! Ugh.

AWW~~~ I can't believe I nearly teared at this part -_-"

Gave some food for thought though, like the fact that apparently a great way to make a show replay in my mind over and over again would be to have really fantastic music somewhere, like Be with You previously. Oh, and a love story somewhere too. And, because ger thinks too much, the one common trait of all the guys I've ever erm, been interested in.

-------------------

Okay... grey's anat 4th season last episode was... really long. And it was marked by several kisses, some of which uncomfortable to watch. For a COMPLETE breakdown of the episode, do visit damian's blog, seriously.

But anyway, yay because merder is back in business! I don't like the way it ended though, because I feel for rose, much as I don't like her existence. And is lexie going to be with george next season?! NOOOO!!! That's so weird. Oh and christina finally got to do some cardio surgery! And telling hahn to shut up to boot!

It was an episode that could have depressed me actually, but I think I've been buffered by the heavy doses of music in the last few days, so I'm still not feeling anything. (Great, now I feel like a protein molecule in buffer solution - maintained at optimal pH, no denaturation occurs. Yay.)

-------------------

I finally mustered up enough courage to wear the perfume I've liked since a long time ago but didn't wear because it had become associated with certain events and scary people (singular) over time which saw me becoming extremely nervous and un-ger-like whenever I caught a whiff of it, even though I like it a lot. (The greatest irony is that this person gave me a small bottle of it, which was how I obtained the name of this fragrance)

So yesterday I decided SCREW IT and wore it for the first time. One step closer to banishing some inner insecurities and demons =)

-------------------

Yesterday, ym and I went back to ny, then to coro for lunch and serene centre for ice cream and macs, just like the hc days =D
Yes I look like I have an incredibly fat arm. It was a great time catching up with her, going around ny whining about our age, watching her interact with her sjab juniors and their reaction when she said she's 21... And I got a few stares when I went to m401 too. =( I'm not even sure if ms chek remembers me actually. Oh well.

Oh, and we cannot understand how come some guys proceed to spill their current problems on the romance frontline the moment after they say "we're friends, right?" For all the guys reading this, if you haven't yet realised, some issues should NOT be brought up to certain people after certain circumstances. Learning point, people!!

-------------------

Badminton on wednesday, and ECP next! Heh. Ger is actually exercising!! And I can erm, play badminton now - to an extent anyway.