The meeting time was 9am, ECP macs. I was supposed to meet gy at 8am at paya lebar mrt because I didn't know how to get to ECP and I wanted macs breakfast! (I love macs breakfast btw~~) I woke at 6.15am thinking that I have to get out of the house at 7am BUT because I was the only one not rushing to work/school, I only got to use the toilet at 7.10am. Was I late? Definitely. Ugh. So we reached at 8.55am... and only started cycling at 10am because everyone else was late. Yay!!! hehehe.
At 10am, there was: joanna, jinshan, gy and meeeeeeee~ boss was still at home and dean was cycling..... his way to ecp.
Lovely weather, isn't it?

Me and jinshan, who only learnt how to cycle a year ago! Ahem zx and cg if you both are reading this, ITS NOT TOO LATE TO LEARN and YOU CAN DO IT.

So we cycled... and cycled... and gy roller bladed. He reminded me of Sesame Street's Big Bird from the back because of the bright yellow shirt and flapping of arms at certain points. Except that Big Bird is fatter and has more yellow feathers.
Dean came in pro-looking cycling gear. And his 2k bike. So we headed to Bedok Jetty. And then I realised that suddenly, the brakes for the back wheel of my bicycle was no longer working =S Thankfully the cyclist and the engineer managed to fix it.
Bedok jetty!!My pretty, pretty feet.

Unfortunately... we realised that the rain.. was coming towards us. =( But its really cool to see that it was only raining in that area!

Joanna and I =D My fellow hc-ian!!

And of course, with every group outing, there should be a group photo!

We cycled madly back to the general food place in an attempt to beat the rain, where boss finally appeared! But then the floodgates opened and all we could do was seek refuge in macs.
And NO, I'm not going to be photographed.Rain finally let up and I made the mistake of going down the slide in the kids playground in the presence of boss armed with a camera. Argh. But its okay, I don't think the video's gonna make it to facebook =D
We headed back to erm, somewhere across the road (minus dean who cycled home already) for lunch! Ordered an insane amount of 锅贴s, which was really good!!!!!!! And I'm hungry again. Bah.

Went home and KO-ed for 2 hrs. =X
Lazy to blog so I'm stopping here. All pictures courtesy of jo's camera =D
