Was doing my final round of blog visiting before logging off when I realised sokee tagged me... so this is the 4th blog post of the day. Better today than tomorrow anyway, which is reserved for 2102 chionging.
How to Play
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
How are you feeling today? 龙
Er, not really. More like 虫 actually...
Will you get far in life? Quelqu'un M'aimera by Laura Fygi
Translated: Someone Loves Me.
Hmm!
How do your friends see you? Autour De Minuit by Laura Fygi
Translated: Round Midnight. One of the most melancholic songs on the album, apparently. Emo kid hurhur.
Will you get married? 钢水奔流
Er.. I am baffled.
What is your best friend’s theme song? 拷红 by 周璇
Nobody's gonna be my best friend like this.
What is the story of your life? Dansez Maintenant by Laura Fygi
Translated: Moonlight Serenade.
What was high school like? 夏
Stormy? Not really. But hot, definately, in the hc uniform. Not so much in the ny one.
What’s in store for this weekend? 知足 by 五月天
LOL!!!!!!!
How’s your life going? 青鬆嶺
"听来令人如沐朝阳,充满昂扬的生气" Okay then. But I don't feel that way -_-"
How can you get ahead in life? The Lord's My Shepherd
INDEED!! Amen!
What’s the best thing about your friends? 孙悟空 by 五月天
Erm. K la, they're with me thru thick and thin! =D
What song will they play at your funeral? Safe in a Crazy World by Corrinne May
Yup, goodbye crazy world, I'd be safely with the Lord. LOL!!
How does the world see you? 雨天 by 孙燕姿
Will you have a happy life? 節慶歡舞
I'm supposed to be dancing for joy now then...
Do people secretly lust after you? Did you get my Message by Jason Mraz
So I guess no.
How can you make yourself happy? Hymne à l'Amour by Edith Piaf
Nice.
What should you do with your life? Symphony No.2 in D, Op.36; Scherzo: Allegro
Wikipedia says "After the symphony's premiere, critics noted the absence of the traditional minuet, and claimed the composition had great strength, but was altogether too eccentric" - so I should do things differently and be funny! Yay.
Will you ever have children? Collide by Howie Day
"Even the best of us fall down" - so its gonna be a mistake no matter what I do..?
What song would you strip to? 另一张脸 by 孙燕姿
-_-"
What does your mum think of you? 红梅随想曲
"她以宏大的气势,悲壮的情调,深刻地塑造了女英雄江姐的高大形象,讴歌了她的革命理想、情操和大义凛然的英雄气节,进而表现了人们将这些美好的品格化作对红梅的向往和赞颂" wha seh.
What is your deep, dark secret? 姑苏行
Er. The sucky performance in sec3 would be a dark event... but seeing that it was a full house concert, I don't think its exactly secret.
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song? You And I Both by Jason Mraz
We have a love-hate relationship...?!
What’s your personality like? 秀绿的红钟 by 华初华乐团
Err.. So I'm like a brass bell with green stuff on it from the ages. Old, historical and probably a tad noisy?
What song will be played at your wedding? 不能和你在一起 by 孙燕姿
-_-"
I tag: gladys, alex, damian, wai, SIEN
