My exams end really.late.
And its not as though I'm gleefully looking forward to the end of it too! What's there to do? Where to go?
List of things to do (now let's see if I actually get down to them)
1. Settle my SEP stuff - deadline's 25th June - which also means that I'd have to email the profs for letters before they go off on holiday =X
2. Physics - I MUST FINISH UP O LEVEL STUFF BY THE END OF THE HOLIDAYSSSS but then again if my results are so bad...
3. Shopping - but 1. no money, 2. nothing nice. I feel like buying stuff via vpost. =P
4. TV watching - shall watch grey's... and scrubs.
5. Go pulau ubin, and maybe even volunteer there. Maybe the snake phobia will lessen =X
6. Run and swim.....
7. Read random stuff. Like my bimbo magazines.
8. Settle trip stuff with zx.. if we ARE going Down Under!
9. Meet up with limpy for german food..... if it happens.
10. Erm.. find a church.
11. Get a job.
Lalala.
