too tired to blog.
------
Pictures from last night - ironically, the only pictures I have are with people who came down to watch... not backstage. LOL. There's a dizi shot and an exco shot somewhere... Somewhere...
Actually now I'm quite sad thinking about not being around for the next concert. I think I will miss all the pre-concert frenzy. Not the stress, though =P And I will (mostly) miss working with my exco! Heh.
Anyway notice the backstage pass I'm wearing? Its ridiculous that I had to double back to get it before I could get out... Come on... look at what I'm wearing, isn't it painfully obvious I'm a performer? "Previously people sneaked in.. it happened before.." Yar, if our attire was all black, maybe, but in this red thingy? A guest performer (shall not identify hehe) was overheard to say 原来 guest perform 要做的牺牲这么大 after seeing the uniform, which I think can be applied to 原来 female member 要做的牺牲这么大 too! I will NOT be wearing this if I had a choice, yes? No? -_-"
And karin nat and I were engaged in the usual uniform swapping exercise. I took an extra piece that nat originally wanted, nat took karin's (which was originally hers last year but they swopped) and karin took mine which I got from tsinli after mine became an ugly shade of pink.
Karin: Eh later you go and ask the 高的 whether he wants last year's concert dvd and pictures okay? I want to see him bend down and talk to you.
Nice. nusco 中胡 sits in front of the 吹管 riser, and it is to my sian-ness and karin's amusement that kevin is STILL taller than me when he is standing on the stage floor and I on the lower riser. Then again, he's 1.89m tall and the riser is less than 30cm high.
eric was also defending... someone... quite often. Ahem ahem.
After moving all the stuff back to cfa, nat karin yongxue ziqun and I went to fong seng for supper, but not before making a detour to yongxue's room to see his hall adopted kitten. So cute la! Haha... it was a ginger tabby.. so it was almost certainly a male to start with. =P Then we took a very interesting path to our prata destination, where ziqun left us almost immediately 0.o must mention that zq is quite mad on ethanol methinks. He suddenly mentioned drinking as we were walking there, which brings to mind the one saturday at cfa where he was just woozy after drinking the night before, which led to several interesting... events.
Me: erm, zq, can you open the 笛子 cupboard?
zq: 笛子 cupboard..? 我开了..
Me: er no.. everything is open.. but the 笛子 cupboard isn't..
zq: (After going to check) 我刚才明明开了...
Me: (amused) 你还醉吧.
The UTP people were at fong seng too! Haha. It was quite weird la, like we recognise them and they probably recognise us, but we don't know each other. Had supper, then homeeeee.
