mercredi 6 février 2008

Photos.

Am I tired! 6 hours of lectures, followed by 2 hrs of self practice and then CNY dinner, by which I was well and truly stoned.

cf CNY dinner - cf people who were left at the end.

There's a super unglam pic of me that I'm NOT putting up here, but am already using it as my display picture on facebook and msn. Evidently I'm not one who only shows the nicest pictures of myself.

Following pictures are of suan's 21st. Its erm, sans her because yisheng's file transfer takes forever =( Patience Is a Virtue.

damian me and alex.

Where's suan! Heh.

Am waiting for the group photo to make an appearance...!!!

Ger is tired, so I shall end here. Hopefully I'd have the energy to crawl down to bukit timah later for some CNY spirit.

Oh, and I am a local. I've been asked this 3-4 times since the academic year started, which has been quite surprising because I don't think I don't look and sound like I grew up here all my life. Maybe I should pretend to be malaysian or sth at the next event =P At least until my complete non-knowledge of bahasa melayu is exposed.


Anyway lectures today - metab was sleep inducing as usual, molecular bio was weird and stats was hilarious. The lecturer was on a roll today, he kept talking about death - just before CNY! He kinda reminds me of what someone I know might be like 30-40 years down the road.