samedi 9 février 2008

More CNY stuff

Okay you know the saying that by 初三 you just cannot spend time with the family anymore because its bad luck so everyone should go out and spend time with your friends? I also read somewhere that its probably because by the 3-4th day of seeing your family in close proximity, disagreements and quarrels erupt. Which is pretty true in my case: had a minor disagreement with my brother which greatly pissed my mum off who started muttering under her breath - never a good sign, so I bailed out quickly.

Anyway, I was in the central library today to print stuff, then over to science to erm, borrow a book. I must be the only local chinese student in there - but its not as though I have other stuff to do, like I said, my CNY lasts for all of one day. Yesterday was spent losing at mahjong, and with the ever lovely TCA cycle and wee bit of glycolysis. After printing stuff I coincidentally met alex on the bus to z-x's house for hcco 04 gathering. There were quite a few people there today, and I was quite afraid I'd be the only girl or sth so when I saw yk I was like yay! =P Then yixuan came too. Heh. Quite sad that there wasn't much mixing - the seniors were playing cards, the juniors hogged the mahjong table. But I guess it didn't really matter to me much, since I already kinda chatted with the people I was closer to in hcco already

Randomness:
I couldn't recognise 1-2 of the seniors, and junyi is now more tanned than sirseng. It boggles the mind. Quite a few people in my batch will be/are in Imperial. Alex keeps answering the questions directed at ME. zhanxin isn't any taller muahahaa. We didn't take any pictures. Botak Jones isn't very nice. z-x drives scarily. I hit zy a few times because he said he couldn't remember how wss looks like, turned in my direction and suddenly said he remembers now. I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS INTENDED. roar. I asked for a lift to the expressway bus-stop because I was too lazy to walk =P Someone (i think zhanxin) commented that there were 4 笛子 people, we could have 小组。 One shouldn't keep track of the mahjong tiles thrown out when waiting to win.

I felt quite terrible after a conversation and I don't know why.

Yay 天籁回音! I enjoyed my jc1 life so much, and I know hcco's the reason =) People are that matters.

---------------------
My earholes feel lousy. I hope its not going to go through the entire infection cycle again.

Been having weird dreams ever since, erm, I mentioned earlier.

My 2101 is lagging behind so badly, I don't know where I should start studying. Argh.


Am getting a wee bit too fat in certain areas, so I have to limit the amount of CNY goodies intake! No more than 5x5cm of bakkwa a day, no more than 5 cookies (any kind) a day. And I should leave out a meal per day for the rest of the week if possible, since I think I'm meeting up with quite a few people for lunch/dinner everyday. Perhaps I should seriously map out an exercise and diet regime after next week.