dimanche 3 février 2008

Food, food, food.

There are 5 jars of CNY goodies sitting in the living room now. I'm a bit worried and annoyed, because I'm going to be the only one eating them in the household of 4, which means that the entire gazillion amount of calories contained in those 5 jars are going to settle around my waist. I might as well just blow up a swimming ring and put it round my waist now, as a stark reminder of what may come if I polish up those 5 jars. Really should have snuck 1-2 bottles out to practice yesterday.

Share the fats, spread the calories.

Tea yesterday was damn good. And really expensive, so erm, members reading this should note that yesterday was an exception, not the norm. I bought 12 donuts yesterday from the donut factory outlet at raffles city (No queue muahaha) after french, and 3 jars of cookies. Kinda like my b-day treat to the orchestra I guess, since I'm really broke anyway.

CFA makes me bleed every week. Last week, I managed to cut myself trying to close the stupid audi door that was jammed. This week, I took off a little chunk off my toe by kicking a timpani pedal. Ow.

Nat thinks that science has a decent number of decent looking guys. To say that I was stunned is an understatement.


-----------------

I just looked at this week's postsecret. One of them jumped out at me - because it was exactly what I thought for some time, and it did. The only difference was, I didn't feel any pain. Maybe it was because I'm having a mild headache now and so a bit stoned, or because of a leftover high from something, or I really have moved on already (in record time too! But I kind of doubt it.)

So glad that I won't be on campus on Thursday. Hehe.

-----------------

Back from tuition and shopping at vivo. Am sorely tempted by this chinese jacket! Its dark blue, with embroidered flowers at the edges, and of course those kind of collars and buttons. The only problem is that it costs $60 and I don't think I'd wear it often enough. If I'm still thinking about it tomorrow morning I think I'm going to get it hehehehe.

Hmm if only the co uniform was along those lines! I quite like the idea of a green jacket with chinese buttons and high collar, and some embroidery at the edges - pretty much like what I saw in the shop just now. With a dark blue skirt or pants (since the male uniform is dark blue). And we could get standard size uniforms - XS S M L or XL, and kiss goodbye to lousy tailor-made ones: ironic, isn't it. 2 more years and its goodbye to the red monstrosity!!!!

Had dinner at the vivocity central restaurant today. Lousy service - I was irritated enough to post a bad review on hungrygowhere.com. I don't expect a lot in terms of service, and they even fell short of my low standards. Am not returning. Ever.