Yesterday (wednesday) was a mad, mad day. Lab was unnaturally long and mentally demanding (meaning I didn't know a lot and I was very tired). Attended a meeting after (was half an hour late because lab ended late) and I felt very out of place. Think I will voluntary withdraw if there are followup meetings. After that I was supposed to attend cg - except that there was no cg as it was replaced by some membership thingy. So I figured I might as well have dinner first since it wasn't cg proper (heh) and do some points related stuff first - it would have been the 2nd time I've rested all day since it started at 10am (1st being lunch with cons merrini and seeyan at engin canteen. That was great too!). Had just finished my double chocolate chip cookie from subway and a can of nescafe when wed cg descended on me with a slice of chocolatey cake, a candle and a birthday song. =) Later shifted to engin macs for a very enjoyable supper.
Shall elaborate when I get pictures, and when I'm more free. Hehehehe
