vendredi 15 février 2008

Because I always document stupid things I do...

Stats tutorial at 8am and I'm still here.


WHY?!?!?!?!?!!


Because for reasons unknown to me, I thought that my tutorial began at 9am, knowing full well that metab lecture is at 10am, and I'd have an hour break between metab lect and stats tut. And I was planning to have a macdonalds breakfast in the break between stats and metab.

So I set my alarm clock for 7.05am (How am I to get to campus in less than 10 minutes after showering, getting dressed, breakfasting and packing my bag is anyone's guess, seriously) and hit the snooze button until 7.20am when I suddenly shot out of bed, realising, for the first time in 24hrs or so, that the tutorial is at 8am and NOT 9am.

No semester is complete without me doing something stupid. I've hit the quota for the y2sem2, I can get on with it in peace.