11 February is significant, because it is the last day I'd spend as my current age. The birthday is the first day of a new age, but the day before is the last day, and hence pretty significant too, don't you think? =P
12 February is significant only because I am officially a year older. It isn't more significant than say, my 20th, or 19th, 18th, 17th etc. I'm only 21 once. But I'm also 20, 19, 18, 17, 16 blahblahblah once. So yes, on one hand, thank you all who remember (and is going to remember, ahem), but sorry, no party. Hehe. Life is better like this actually, my birthday drags on forever until the 15th day of the lunar month, because that's when the family will celebrate it.
Its my last day as a legal child/whatever you call it! Tomorrow onwards, I'd no longer need to get parental permission for all kinds of activites aka I'd be using a different kind of consent form in the university whahahahaha.. (am a bit irritated over the psych stuff consent form etc but its okayyyyyyy)
Today is also significant, because its 婆婆's 2nd death anniversary. Time flies. She would have been 79 this year.
I miss her.
Yesterday was significant, because it marks 1 month of new singlehood =) I have some thoughts regarding some issues, but I don't think its a very good idea to put it up on such a public space =P You could ask me, if you think you're close enough to me. Hehe.
I kind of think that much of my life occurs between the December - February period. After that, things die down and its the same old, same old for the rest of the year. Until December rolls around again, that is.
Ger will chew up anyone who tries to sell me assorted v-day stuff in the university. Am nearly there.
I like the black tea latte (oxymoronic huh) from starbucks. But my wallet doesn't agree, and neither does my stomach. After gourging on good food over CNY, I can't seem to tolerate rich foods well. Ugh. Good for my waistline, bad for my mouth.
Lecture in an hour, meebo doesn't load on this computer and the notes aren't up yet. Joy.
