vendredi 11 janvier 2008

Lay Your Hands On Me.

The latest (and last) episode of Grey's Anatomy season 4 is out.

(meaning if you're seeing this you should stop right here, pam.)



Bailey: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth; at least, that's what they say. He created the birds of the air and the beasts of the fields and He looked at his creation and He saw that it was good. And then God created man. And it's been downhill ever since. And the story goes on to say that God created man in His own image, but there's not much proof of that. After all God made the sun and the moon and the stars, and all man makes is trouble.

I love Bailey!!!!

And McDreamy just morphed into McBastard. Shattered dreams. How could he!

By virtue of the previous line this should be an episode I dislike. But it echoes life as it is now. When Bailey did her little narration at the front I just burst out laughing. So true, so true.